Insidious Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Denied Applications
THE FORUM RULES EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:06 am by Admin

» Pending Applications
THE FORUM RULES EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:05 am by Admin

» Accepted Applications
THE FORUM RULES EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:03 am by Admin

» Gang/Family Request Board
THE FORUM RULES EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 9:59 am by Matthew

» connect this link
THE FORUM RULES EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 7:12 pm by Matthew

» Administration Application Format
THE FORUM RULES EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 6:58 pm by JFK

» Roleplay Guide
THE FORUM RULES EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 6:56 pm by JFK

» THE FORUM RULES
THE FORUM RULES EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 6:55 pm by JFK

» In-Game Rules
THE FORUM RULES EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 6:53 pm by JFK

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Most active topic starters
JFK
THE FORUM RULES I_vote_lcapTHE FORUM RULES I_voting_barTHE FORUM RULES I_vote_rcap 
Admin
THE FORUM RULES I_vote_lcapTHE FORUM RULES I_voting_barTHE FORUM RULES I_vote_rcap 
Jester|Joker
Matthew

THE FORUM RULES

Go down

THE FORUM RULES Empty THE FORUM RULES

Post by JFK Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:55 pm

FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS(FAILING TO DO THIS RULES SHALL GET YOUR THREAD OR POST REMOVED OR YOU WILL BE GIVEN A WARNING)
RULE #0
A very important rule that must not be broken at all times. It must be followed and any post/thread that does not follow this rule will be taken down immediately.
Always Speak English and All Caps is Not Allowed.
Punctuation mark(As if you are angry is strictly forbidden in official forum threads).
ADMINS, Moderators and Forum Editors, please refrain from removing or deleting threads without proper review specially player applications.
Irrelevant post is allowed to be removed upon notice.
Trash talk thread is not an exemption of speaking english though the punctuation mark can be used there.
RULE #1
Never Double Post
RULE #2
Read the threads first before posting
RULE #3
Never talk shit about people on official forum areas. There is a place to do that in the Trash Talk Area.
RULE #4
Respect everyone if you want everyone to respect you
RULE #5
NO ADVERTISING OF OTHER SERVERS, specially your server. AUTOMATICALLY YOU WILL BE BANNED.
RULE #6
A very important RULE. IC(In-Character) and OOC(Out of Character) cannot be mixed in this forums unless you are asked.
If you are in this forum YOU ARE A REAL PERSON not a character in-game. In-game is in-game.
RULE #7
THE GOLDEN RULE
Never post a thread about asking peoples personal identification. We don't want any of that in here. If you wanna scam someone GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. We don't want to get affiliated with you.
And for members ADMINS, MODERATORS, STAFFS, ETC. will not ask for your personal info if someone else asks you report them
AND
if anything happens to your personal info, since you complied even through this rule. The whole forums will not be liable to any of it. We will help you recover it but not liable to any of it.

If all this rules are followed then we will not be in bad trouble.

THESE RULES WILL BE CHANGED AT ANY CONVENIENT TIME BY THE ADMINISTRATION SO PLEASE READ THESE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU...

JFK
Admin

Back to top Go down